Claiming CE Credit
Course evaluations must be completed
in order to claim credits. Credits must be claimed by October 21, 2013, 30 days after the last day of the meeting.
To claim your continuing education credit, please do the following:
- Login to ascp.org
- From your account landing page, scroll down and click on the Meetings & Credits icon.
- On the following page you will see the Annual Meeting icon; across from it click the link that says “Access your annual meeting evaluations and credits”.
- On the next page click the AM13FIL product code. If you chose sessions pre-meeting they will appear, if not please click the “All Sessions” tab to add the sessions you attended.
- Finally, click on your My Sessions tab to take the evaluations and claim credit for your sessions.
- Once submitted, the number of credits cannot be changed or removed.
- Partial credit can be claimed for overlapping sessions in the same time period.
- Your CME/CMLE certificate can be printed once the transcript is available.
Claiming SAM Credit
- If a session is eligible for SAM credit, you will be directed to a Post Test prior to the evaluation. You may bypass this post test if you are only claiming CME credit for the session.
- Upon successful completion of the Post Test, you will receive SAM credit. The Post Test will be available until October 21, 2013, 30 days after the last day of the meeting.