Art & Science of Cytopathology, 2nd Ed (DeMay)
Order # 6449 | ISBN: 9780891896449
Richard Mac DeMay, MD, FASCP
DeMay’s Art & Science of Cytopathology has been updated to reflect the many and dramatic new advances in the field—with thousands of beautiful new images!
The first edition became the most popular cytopathology reference ever published on its ability to help solve diagnostic problems in daily practice, while also serving as a useful study tool for the board exams. This monumental work represents Dr. DeMay's commitment to providing the best of all worlds - encyclopedic reference, concise textbook, and crystal-clear atlas.
Four beautiful new volumes include:
- Nearly 7,000 high-resolution color images from scanning to immersion magnifications and with diagnostic detail in Pap and Romanowsky stains
- Thousands of quick reference tables and feature lists
- Up-to-date coverage of immunocytochemistry, molecular cytopathology and cytogenetics, new Pap test management guidelines, and many other critical new areas
- Volumes for exfoliative, superficial FNA, deep FNA, and a separate volume that includes more than 25,000 references
2,076 pages | 6,849 images | 4 Volumes | Hardbound
"An essential investment to any pathologist that routinely has cytology interpretation in their practice."
- James Saller, PGY2
"A classic reference work that every cytopathology laboratory will want to have in its library."
- Connie Erdmann, MS, CT(ASCP), The Voice