NEW! BOC Study Guide - Histotechnology Certification Exams
Order # 6111 | ISBN: 9780891896111
Freida L Carson, PhD, MASCP, HT(ASCP)
Glenda F Hood, MEd, HT(ASCP)
New Title, Now Shipping!
Released December, 2013
Applicants preparing for the Board of Certification examinations in HT
and HTL will find valuable assistance in this handy guide. The Study Guide covers all areas encountered on the exam, including fixation, processing, microtomy, staining, and laboratory operations.
- Over 1,100 multiple choice questions, arranged in chapters which correspond to the major content areas on the examination. Questions are then further broken down by topic
- Practice questions are presented in a format and style similar to those included on the BOC certification examinations
- Valuable information included about the development, content, structure, and scoring of the test
- Full color image-based questions included
- Advice for preparing for and taking your BOC certification examinations
In addition to providing valuable help to applicants for preparing for
the examination, its explanation of the structure and scoring of Board
of Certification examinations makes it an essential text for officials
of histotechnology education programs.
1100+ Questions | 316 Pages | Paperback