Case Studies in Hematology and Coagulation (eBook)
Order # 6081 | ISBN: 9780891896081
Gene Gulati, PhD; Joanne Filicko-O'Hara, MD; John Krause, MD
ASCP eBooks Have Arrived!
Your favorite ASCP Press books are now available for your tablet, computer and smartphone. Access ASCP's 'gold-standard' pathology and laboratory medicine publications wherever and whenever you need them.
Note: This eBook is currently compatible with iOS only.
This compendium of 200 case studies is the result of a unique collaboration of leading hematologists, hematopathologists, and oncologists. It will serve as both a case-based guide to the diagnosis and management of patients suffering from hematologic conditions and a valuable teaching tool.
The editors have compiled an invaluable collection of cases covering common and rare entities—from anemias and acute leukemias to plasma cell, platelet and coagulation disorders. Cases are presented in an easy-to-follow format, grouped by related conditions. The final two sections present 27 self-study challenge cases that include answers (with images) provided by the authors of each case.
A broad range of topics in hematology and coagulation are covered in this CaseSet, including:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Lymphomas and Their Mimicks
- Plasma Cell Disorders
- Platelet Disorders
- Hematologic Infectious Diseases
- Other Hematologic Disorders
- Bleeding Disorders
- Other Hemostasis Disorders
How to Access Your eBook:
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then
download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and
Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user
credentials used when placing your order. Your eBooks will be available
for download automatically within the app.
ASCP eBook Features
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer or mobile device. Key features include:
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored within your ASCP eBooks app, and in your account on ascp.org
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for quick reference
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/ebooks