Protein Electrophoresis in Clinical Diagnosis (eBook)
Order # 6036 | ISBN: 9780891896036
David F. Keren, MD
ASCP eBooks Have Arrived!
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then, download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user credentials used when placing your order.
Your purchased eBooks will appear within the app to download, and will also be available to you online - a link to your online bookshelf will be emailed to you after purchase.
With the publication of Protein Electrophoresis in Clinical Diagnosis, Dr. Keren brings us up to date on the considerable advances that have been made in the field.
Dr. Keren presents the most clinically useful major advances in our
knowledge of—and ability to detect—protein abnormalities by
electrophoresis and immunoassay.
This book goes the “extra mile” beyond reporting on advances by:
Reviewing issues that are encountered with the use of capillary electrophorssis
Providing examples of how gel-based methods are being used to detect M-proteins
Illustrating characterization of M-proteins by immunofixation and immunosubtraction
Sharing strategies for efficient use of new techniques
Presenting a wealth of cases that demonstrate challenging and classic examples of the various methods discussed in the book
Purchase the printed book and eBook together for a significant discount!
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer and mobile device. Key features include:
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored automatically within your ASCP eBooks app and your ascp.org account
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for quick reference
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/store/ebooks