Quick Compendium StudySet: Surgical Pathology (eBook)
Order # 6265 | ISBN: 9780891896265
Stephen Ramsburgh, MD
ASCP eBooks Have Arrived!
Note: This eBook is currently compatible with iOS only.
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then, download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and
Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user credentials used when placing your order.
Your purchased eBooks will appear within the app to download, and will also be available to you online - a link to your online bookshelf will be emailed to you after purchase.
This enhanced eBook uniquely and fully integrates the Quick Compendium of Surgical Pathology with its companion challenge question volume. Questions integrate seamlessly with the Compendium for enhanced self-study or quick reference.
Rarely will you find a volume that offers the unique perspective of a surgeon turned pathologist the way that Quick Compendium of Surgical Pathology does. Dr. Ramsburgh, who has served in both roles, provides valuable insights about the essential information that must be shared between the two specialties in intraoperative consultation and handling of specimens.
This is an easy-to-use book that includes diagnostically relevant information about many entities, including:
- Information gleaned from "gold standard" references in the field
- Complete clinicopathologic data, concisely expressed
- Differential diagnostic considerations encountered in practice
- Support for interpreting microscopic descriptions in pathology reports
The book of choice for those studying for board exams or maintaining competency in surgical pathology.
ASCP eBook Features
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer or mobile device. Key features include:
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored within your ASCP eBooks app, and in your account on ascp.org
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for quick reference
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/store/ebooks