Wet Urinalysis (eBook)
Order # 6203 | ISBN: 9780891896203
G. Berry Schumann, MD; Sheryl K. Friedman, MT
ASCP eBooks Have Arrived!
To order, complete your purchase here, in the ascp.org bookstore. Then, download the free "ASCP eBooks" app, available for iOS and
Android platforms. Log in to the app with the same ascp.org user credentials used when placing your order.
Your purchased eBooks will appear within the app to download, and will also be available to you online - a link to your online bookshelf will be emailed to you after purchase.
An essential handbook, Wet Urinalysis provides up-to-date information on dipstick testing, chemical and microscopic analysis, and urine sediment. More than 200 full-color images illustrate the text along with many helpful tables and an extensive glossary. To enhance clinical correlation, algorithms for wet urinalysis are paired with case studies.
- Over 200 high quality photomicrographs of important urine microscopic findings
- Includes an introduction to urinalysis, the anatomy and physiology of the urinary system and issues related to specimen collection and handling
ASCP eBook Features
Now you can access great ASCP Press content right from your tablet, computer or mobile device. Key features include:
- Read online or offline at any time
- All of your eBooks are stored within your ASCP eBooks app, and in your account on ascp.org
- Bookmark, highlight and type notes throughout each book, and easily access all notations for quick reference
- Double-tap to enlarge high-resolution images and figures
- Search the entire text of a book with ease
- Quickly jump to chapters, figures, references and more
- Control font size, brightness, and theme settings
Browse and purchase all eBooks online at ascp.org/ebooks